Review LG V700 G Pad 10.1″ IPS MultiTouch WiFi 16GB Tablet, Quad Core CPU, Android 4.4.2, GPS, Black (Certificated Refurbished)
Price: $ 124.99
Expansive 10.1″ IPS Display
Experience intricate details and vibrant colors on the large screen that makes multitasking more convenient and watching movies more real.
Long-Lasting 8,000 mAh Battery
Get things done with the powerful, long-lasting battery.
Seamless Connectivity with Q Pair 2.0
Never miss the moment! The LG G Pad 10.1 pairs with your Android smartphone so you can receive important calls and texts – and respond right from your tablet.
Intuitive Easy-Input Smart Keyboard
For a smooth and seamless writing experience, this keyboard provides easy-to-use features and adapts to your unique writing style.
Secure and Instant Access with Knock Code
Knock Code provides secure, one-step access to your home screen with over 86,000 possible code combinations!
Efficient Multitasking with Dual Window
Split the screen for simple cross tasking! Open two different apps on the large tablet and drag and drop content from one window to the other.
Powerful Dual Stereo Speaker
Dual stereo speakers produce bigger sound with less distortion and more detail.
Blazing-Fast 1.2 GHz Quad-Core Processor
Snap into action with a swift performance processor powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon.
A Sweeter Experience
Android 4.4.2 KitKat is a sweet Android interface.
OS:Android Lollipop 5.0
Dimensions:6.53″ (H) X 10.27″ (W) X 0.35″ (D)
Display:10.1″ WXGA (1280 X 800) IPS Display
Battery Capacity:8,000 mAh
Total Internal Memory:16 GB (10.8 GB available)
Wi-Fi Connectivity:802.11 a/b/g/n (2.4 & 5 GHz)
- This Certified Refurbished product is tested and certified to look and work like new. The refurbishing process includes functionality testing, basic cleaning, inspection, and repackaging. The product ships with all relevant accessories, a minimum 90-day warranty, and may arrive in a generic box. Only select sellers who maintain a high performance bar may offer Certified Refurbished products on Amazon.com
- Expansive 10.1″ IPS DisplayLong-Lasting 8,000 mAh BatterySeamless Connectivity with Q Pair 2.0?1Secure and Instant Access with Knock CodeTM
- Internal Memory:16 GB;4.0,MultiTouch WiFi,gps,and bluetooth Tablet, 1.2 GHz Snapdragon Quad-Core Processor
- Powerful Dual Stereo Speaker;Efficient Multitasking with Dual Window;
- Android 4.4.2 KitKat is a sweet Android interface.
Best Tablet Pc
- The MIIX 310 comes with an optional LTE, which means users can access the internet wherever they have cellular data.
- The Lenovo MIIX 310 has a detachable keyboard that gives you access Laptop and Tablet modes.
- The MIIX 310 comes with a 33 WHr battery that delivers up to 10 hours of battery life. That's a 10% increase over the previous generation.
- Detachable Keyboard
- Built-in WiFi and Bluetooth v4.0
- This Certified Refurbished product is tested and certified to look and work like new. The refurbishing process includes functionality testing, basic cleaning, inspection, and repackaging. The resulting product includes all relevant accessories, comes with a minimum 90-day warranty, and may arrive in a generic box. Only sellers who meet a high performance bar may offer Certified Refurbished products on Amazon.com
- Intel Atom Z3735F Quad-Core 1.33GHz CPU
- 1.83GHz Burst Frequency, 2MB L2 Cache
- Free Priority ship in USA * New 2 in 1 Tablet laptop Intel Atom Z3735F 1.33 GHz Processor (2 MB Cache)
- 10.1-inch HD IPS LED-backlit touchscreen (1366 x 768), multi-touch support
- 2GB RAM +32 GB Nand Flash extendable to 128GB with Micro SD Card
- Convertible 2-in-1 notebooks with four viewing modes: tablet, tent, stand, and laptop, Software: 1-year Office 365 Personal subscription
- 11.6" IPS HD 178-degree wide viewing angles with touchscreen display
- Intel Braswell Dual Core N3050 1.6GHz (Turbo up to 2.16GHz)
- Windows 10 and Android 4.4 KitKat Dual Boost, Free Switch
- Intel Z3736F Quad Core, Max 2.16GHZ, 2GB DDR3L RAM + 32GB eMMC ROM, Support TF Card, Max 128GB
- 8 inch IPS Full HD Screen Display, 1920 x 1200 resolution, 283.02 PPI
- Intel Atom Z8300 1.6 GHz Processor
- 2 GB DDR3 RAM
- 64 GB Solid-State Drive
- Comes pre-installed with Word Mobile, Excel Mobile, and Powerpoint Mobile for productivity on the go.
- One-Drive - Cloud storage that lets you easily access and share your documents, photos, and more from any device
- Performance Technologies like InstantGo let you boot up and resume quickly.
- Ultimate multimedia experience: Featuring a stable MTK Quad Core CPU and Google Android 5.1 Lollipop OS, NeuTab new model K1 ensures an impressive smooth gaming and ultimate multimedia experience.
- Endless entertainment and amazing 3D gaming experience: With 1 GM RAM and 16 GB Nand flash, you can download all your favorite apps seamlessly. With mini HDMI port, you can easily connect your tablet into just about any TV and start streaming your favorite content and turns your game playing a much more enjoyable experience.
- Beautiful Widescreen Display: Ideal for watching HD movies, playing games, browsing the web, or reading and you experience rich graphics, bright colors, and crisp text. Widescreen displays exceptional detail and the bigger screen makes the games buttons easier to press and tapping a more accurate experience.
- This Certified Refurbished product is tested and certified to look and work like new. The refurbishing process includes functionality testing, basic cleaning, inspection, and repackaging. The product ships with all relevant accessories, a minimum 90-day warranty, and may arrive in a generic box. Only select sellers who maintain a high performance bar may offer Certified Refurbished products on Amazon.co
- Light and Portable and Convertible - transforms into 4 modes; Windows 10-32bit; Intel Quad Core Z3735F Processor 1.33GHz; Dual HD cameras for photos and face-to-face chat: 2.0MP front and rear cameras with 1600 x 1200 resolution
- 2GB DDR3L SDRAM; 32GB internal storage plus microSD slot -Expand storage up to 64GB with a microSD card (sold separately). Also SDHC compatible ; Intel HD Graphics
Related Tablet Pc
Reviewed by Jennifer Matthew on
Rating: 8 out of 10